Saturday, July 7, 2012

MidYear Favorites

Sitting and listening to amazing music during the HeatWave and thinking of Martha and the Vandellas, I was prompted to publish a HalfYear List which will help me be a little more clever by the End of Year. Spotify is a godsend. If you have not signed up, do not pass go and go to Spotify.com and sign up. You can listen to anything for Free. And if you want to pop for $120.00 a year you listen without commercials. I recommend it highly. OK...in alphabetical order only I present to you the music I have been listening to the most in the first 6 months:

ALABAMA SHAKES
ANAIS MITHCELL
 BEACHWOOD SPARKS
 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN 
BONNIE RAITT
 BOBBIE WOMACK
 BEACH BOYS
 COLD SPECKS
 DENNY BROWN
 DR JOHN
 DENT MAY
 DANIEL ROSSEN
 DIIV
 ESPERANZA SPALDING
 FATHER JOHN MISTY
 GIANT GIANT SAND
 HUNDRED WATERS
 JD MCPHERSON
 JACK WHITE
 JOHN FULLBRIGHT
 JUSTIN TOWNES EARLE
 KELLY HOGAN
 LEONARD COHEN
 NEIL YOUNG AND CRAZY HORSE
 NORAH JONES
OF MONSTERS AND MEN
 PORT ST WILLOW
 PATTI SMITH
 THE ROYALTY
 SIGUR ROS
 TENNIS
 THE WALKMEN
 So explore and listen and enjoy and give me some feedback if you get a chance...Also what are you listening to that I may have missed....

No comments: